- MLS® #:N6105125
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5124 58th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1653 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7703 10th Ave Nw, Bradenton
BRING ALL OFFERS!!! MOTIVATED SELLER! New Storm Impact Windows! All large rooms with 1892 square ft. under air. Home features split bedrooms , a formal dining room, Master Bath has been completely remodeled with all new tile & vanity and granite counter top. The roof and air conditioning are only several years old. S The 2 car garage has hurricane braces and has a pull down screen with its own remote. It also features pull down stairs to the attic. The breakfast room just off the kitchen includes what we are referring to as a den because the area is so large that it also has its own sitting area. This area and the family room, as well as the kitchen & bedroom overlook the beautiful waterfront setting. Such a serene view. Shaded with beautiful oaks. Enjoy the beauty of this back yard setting. This home is priced to sell quickly. It's ideally located close to top rated schools, Robinson Preserve, Desoto Memorial Park, Warner's Bayou Boat Ramp, Hospitals, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, and only 10 minutes from Bradenton's spectacular Gulf Beaches. Schedule your showing today!!
- MLS® #A4413138
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,892
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market225
- Address7703 10th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$292,440
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4429317
- Tara Ph Ii
- 7152 Drewrys Blf
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1841 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4428659
- West Glenn Sub Ph Ii
- 5117 40th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1925 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Catalina
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iv
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $290,000|
The Palms At Riviera Dunes Ph I
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $320,000|
Sunset Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$314,900 - $315,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.