- MLS® #:A4438160
- Not In Subdivision
- 1810 21st St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 5 BD 6 BA 5221 Sq Ft 4.84 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2113 10th St W, Palmetto
EXPERIENCE PARADISE IN THIS STUNNING CUSTOM BUILT WATERFRONT HOME!!!Located on the canal with access to the Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico,enjoy the Florida lifestyle,complete with your own private dock.This bright & airy three bedroom,three & a half bathroom home with over 3500 square foot of living space is situated on over a quarter acre of land.As you enter the front door,you are greeted with the grand staircase,travertine floors,& soaring ceilings.Host gourmet meals in the formal dining room with bay windows. Rustic elegance is embodied in this home with the impressive fireplace in the main living area,ornate chandeliers,& vaulted wood ceilings. Cook for two or twenty in the chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances,granite countertops,& wood cabinetry with crown moulding.The kitchen includes a breakfast bar with pendant lighting.Relax in the master’s retreat,featuring an expansive bedroom with tray ceilings & ensuite bathroom.The master bath offers a jetted tub,prominently displayed in the center between his & her vanities on either side & a dual-entry shower.Your guests will enjoy the upstairs apartment with private entry,complete with bedroom, living room,kitchenette, & full bathroom.The charming covered back patio with tounge and groove ceilings exudes the essence of waterfront living.Amazing backyard area complete with a shed and brick paver walkway.Ideal waterfront location with no bridges to the Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico.Located near Bradenton Yacht Club & Emerson Point Preserve.
- MLS® #A4413102
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,560
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address2113 10th St W
- SubdivisionRiverside Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$190
- Avg. asking price$674,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market309
- MLS® #:T3160676
- Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1a
- 1009 3rd St E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 3 BA 3222 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4431140
- Gulf & Bay Estates
- 4606 17th St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 4 BA 2890 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Shores
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $1,175,000|
Terra Ceia Lake Sub
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $725,000|
|Price Range:||$730,000 - $730,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.