- MLS® #:O5782678
- Willow Woods Unit Three
- 5005 22nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1721 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5515 Simonton St, Bradenton
Rarely available, single family home, located in the boating community of Harborage on the Braden River with direct access to Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico. Harborage is a gated, maintenance free, riverfront community that offers a clubhouse with workout room, outdoor kitchen, pool, and spa. Community also has boat slips (subject to availability), kayak and canoe launch, fishing, riverside gazebo, and walking trails. Home has spacious great room with formal dining room, three bedrooms, two baths, den, two car garage, and screened lanai. Newly installed laminate flooring through out great room, dining room, and den. Kitchen offers wood cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, breakfast bar, and eating space. Master bathroom offers tub, shower, and double sinks with vanities. Conveniently located between beaches of Siesta Key, Longboat Key, St. Armands, Holmes Beach, and Anna Maria and I-75 for a quick commute to all the Sunshine State has to offer.
- MLS® #A4412388
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5515 Simonton St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$256,633
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market262
- MLS® #:A4426689
- Oak Trace A Sub
- 3415 40th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2115 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:O5771228
- Riverdale Rev
- 4528 4th Avenue Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1580 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harborage On Braden River Ph I
Peridia Unit Ii
|Price Range:||$258,000 - $258,000|
Pinewood Village Sub
|Price Range:||$240,000 - $240,000|
Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un B 1
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $274,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.