- MLS® #:A4448669
- River Place
- 7126 68th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2764 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12614 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Fully Furnished Model Home For Sale With Leaseback Option OR Extended Closing up to 1 Year or Less. Award winning Windsong Model quality built by Homes by Towne. 2442 square feet with Three Bedrooms, Den, Two Full Baths and One Half Bath This home is FULLY FURNISHED with quality furnishings, light fixtures and window treatments. Detailed trey ceilings, much trim work and Many Built-Ins. A lot of LED Lighting. Large covered lanai over looking the pool. Beautiful lake view and a 3 car garage. The purchase price of house ONLY is $539,600. The sale price of furniture is $80,300 which would be on a Bill of Sale. Total price including furnishings $619,900
- MLS® #A4411801
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,474
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market675
- Address12614 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$240
- Avg. asking price$559,838
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4444099
- Pomello Park
- 6350 229th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2827 Sq Ft 4.41 AC
- MLS® #:U8047781
- Beacon Cove At River Place
- 6916 67th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 4 BA 3308 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
|Price Range:||$466,000 - $779,000|
Rye Wilderness Estates Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$549,000 - $549,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un7
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $589,000|
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.