- MLS® #:A4429926
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 937 Buttercup Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2810 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 21st St W, Bradenton
Look at this updated beauty in Historic West Bradenton! Super location with partial river views and easy accessibility to downtown, yacht basin and the new Bradenton Riverwalk. Tasteful updates include: NEW roof, NEW kitchen, electric skylights, and glowing Mahogany wood flooring throughout main living areas. (Bamboo in Owner’s Suite) The newly designed and opened Great Room with Wood-burning fireplace flows to the NEW kitchen. The chef in you will be delighted with loads of new custom cabinetry, elegant dark granite countertops, stainless Frigidaire appliances that includes a propane gas range top with hood, new lighting fixtures, breakfast bar, eat-in area, and a formal dining nook. Additionally, there is a second bonus area/den. The spacious split-plan has two bedrooms and a luxurious master suite with patio access, plantation shutters, a large walk-in closet and bath with massive jetted tub and shower with dual shower heads. Completing this special home is a large side entry garage; sprinkler lawn water system on a well with newer pump, front and rear patios; self-cleaning rain gutters and hurricane shutters! Bring the boat or RV! Two driveways and two car side-load garage. No Deed restrictions! Large yard with plenty of room for a pool.
- MLS® #A4411747
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,327
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Ranch, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Historic District, Garden View, Water View
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market270
- Address225 21st St W
- SubdivisionLe Chalet; River District
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$399,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4403433
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 6908 44th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 4 BA 3333 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4435981
- Country Meadows Ph I
- 412 Country Meadows Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2388 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Le Chalet; River District
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $399,000|
Anthony Add Ctd
|Price Range:||$229,900 - $530,000|
Palma Sola Trace
|Price Range:||$231,900 - $462,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.