- MLS® #:A4430985
- Heather Hills Estates Unit 1
- 113 49th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 880 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #b9, Bradenton
This double wide home has just been renovated throughout and has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. On trend colors have been used throughout with new sub-flooring and vinyl plank flooring. Shaker style cabinetry in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and glass tile back splash. Ceiling fans throughout. Both bathrooms have been updated with new cabinets, lighting and the main bathroom has a roomy walk-in shower. The exterior has new entrance door with crisp grey paint scheme. Carport is extra ling and includes two sheds with laundry in one. Patio pavers on the rear on the home and nice landscape updates. This is ready to decorate and enjoy the Florida life!
- MLS® #A4411552
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage820
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market272
- Address603 63rd Ave W #b9
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionUnit B-9 Bayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc Pi#64
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$84
- Avg. asking price$69,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Recycled/Composite Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4202221
- Paradise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- 10315 Cortez Rd W #60-4
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 1 BD 1 BA 432 Sq Ft 0.02 AC
- MLS® #:A4418230
- Palm Lake Estates
- 808 53rd Ave E #77
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 960 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Unit B-9 Bayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc Pi#64
Bayshore Gardens Condo Apts 1
|Price Range:||$63,000 - $63,000|
Bayshore Second Condo Sec 13
|Price Range:||$42,900 - $86,900|
Lakeview Condo Ph V
|Price Range:||$69,900 - $69,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:14pm EDT.