- MLS® #:A4429931
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5011 58th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2516 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5108 76th St E, Bradenton
STUNNING LAKE VIEW - 3 bedroom/ 2 bath / solar heated pool home with stunning lake view in the sought after CREEKWOOD development. Clean and move in ready, it has a great split floor plan, with walk-in closets in every room. This home has both formal & family living areas; kitchen with large breakfast bar; poolside breakfast nook; convenient laundry room with built-in ironing system; ceiling fans; vaulted ceilings throughout and 2-car garage; The master bedroom, living room and kitchen all open to the pool with sliding doors; and the 2nd bathroom has a door to the pool. The master bathroom has a dual sink vanity; plenty of counter & storage; & alcove for water-closet. Newly installed laminate flooring throughout and newly installed carpets in both guest bedrooms. Enjoy a crystal clear custom solar heated pool with 3-step entry; lounge-seating at both ends and relax or entertain on the 21 x 32 outdoor screened entertainment area overlooking a beautiful lake with amazing wildlife. Freshly painted with a new roof in 2013, this home is spacious and full of light with beautiful views from any part of the house to enjoy our beautiful Florida weather. A very quiet, private and relaxing neighborhood just minutes away from all "A" rated schools and I-75 for easy commuting to Tampa, Benderson Park, UtC mall, all shopping and restaurants. This wonderful community also offers a large Community Pool, Park, Basketball & Tennis court
- MLS® #A4411244
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,687
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Tennis Courts, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address5108 76th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Un A-2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$171
- Avg. asking price$289,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market224
- MLS® #:A4432178
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Iiia
- 420 Country Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2382 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:U8038618
- West Glenn Sub
- 5125 39th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1434 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Creekwood Ph One Un A-2
Summerfield Village Sp B Un 1
|Price Range:||$305,000 - $310,000|
Braden Crossings Ph 1 a
|Price Range:||$262,000 - $262,000|
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $297,750|
Listing information courtesy of Like It Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.