- MLS® #:A4449020
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 621 Honeyflower Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 3269 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7019 Quiet Creek Dr, Bradenton
Priced below RealAVM CoreLogic value and appraised value. This home is ready to be bought. This is a four-year young two-story Lennar built NextGen home with five bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms, a three-car tandem garage in the Sanctuary of River Strand in Heritage Harbour. The front of this property is across the street from the Nature Preserve and the rear of this property in on the First Hole of the golf course. This is the Independence Model, which as its name suggests, has a private guest suite on the first floor with its own exterior and interior entrances, a living area, full Kitchen, Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom. The main section of the home's first floor is the Great Room, with Kitchen, overlooking the pool, Summer Kitchen, Paver decking and the First hole of the golf course and the powder room. The second floor of this home has a loft at the top of the staircase, a large inside Utility Room, the Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, the second, third and fourth bedrooms and the guest bathroom. There are numerous upgrades from the original model, which include: extra over door and overhead storage in the Garage, Kayak & Bike Storage in the garage, the alarm system with video surveillance, with four cameras, front door, driveway, back door, pool area; LED upgraded light fixtures in the house and pool area, whole-house light automation, commercial WI-FI distribution, wall-mounted built-in ironing center in utility room, ceiling fans in all rooms and double hot water tap in the Kitchen.
- MLS® #A4410763
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,463
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market544
- Address7019 Quiet Creek Dr
- SubdivisionRiver Strand At Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$152
- Avg. asking price$334,550
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4439985
- Mill Creek Ph Vii B
- 15115 21st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2732 Sq Ft 0.43 AC
- MLS® #:A4445500
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12814 Daisy Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3886 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Strand At Heritage Harbour
Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii Subph A B
|Price Range:||$329,800 - $374,000|
Old Mill Preserve Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$248,400 - $389,900|
Indigo Phase Vii Subphase 7a 7b
|Price Range:||$352,990 - $352,990|
Listing information courtesy of Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:46am EST.