- MLS® #:A4439508
- The Reserve At Harbour Walk
- 609 Regatta Way
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 4 BA 3486 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7610 205th St E, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION- MOTIVATED SELLER AT PRIMERO ESTATE, located in Panther Ridge's premier equestrian community, Foxwood. The Spanish inspired Lee Wetherington custom built estate, built in 2013 and awarded the Fl. Green Home designation, features 4/5 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, on 14 VERY private acres. The estate cannot be seen from the road by design, privacy is guaranteed. The driveway takes you past the stables & fully stocked lake complete with private dock to the home where you will find custom double doors that lead you into a foyer w/dramatic 2 story 25' ceilings. 1st floor includes: The Owner's Suite w/Spa Bathroom, a true chef's kitchen w/dbl ovens, stainless steel appliances, ctr island, b'fast nook, formal dining room, pool bath, den, laundry room & 2 guest bedrooms w/Jack & Jill bathroom. Disappearing sliders lead to the resort-styled spa & outdoor kitchen. 2nd story: Lg bonus room, 2 bedrooms & a bathroom. Flooring throughout is tile or engineered plank flooring. Also included- A generator that will run the important areas of the home & a state of the art water system. There is also a detached 4 CAR GARAGE (1152' sq. feet) w/refrigerator, washer/dryer & THE STABLES feature an outside aisle w/interlocking pavers, tongue in groove ceilings, auto fly system, fans & lights+ a room with a/c hookup, custom floors, washer/dryer, refrigerator, saddle racks & another room for hay/ feed/storage. After a fun ride on Panther Ridge's 15-mile trail system, fish in the 1-acre pond and enjoy paradise!
- MLS® #A4409966
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,121
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Propane
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Playground, Horses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Parking Pad, Circular Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Dog Run, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Days on Market344
- Address7610 205th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$276
- Avg. asking price$824,592
- Homes Available13
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4213154
- 2710 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2522 Sq Ft 11.38 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
Country Club East At Lwr Subph Rr Aka Ha
|Price Range:||$675,000 - $999,999|
Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
|Price Range:||$524,900 - $1,495,000|
|Price Range:||$769,990 - $769,990|
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.