- MLS® #:A4425103
- East Point Ogden Sub Of
- 301 14th Ave W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 6 BD 4 BA 4156 Sq Ft 1.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4016 11th Street Ct W, Palmetto
NEWLY CONSTRUCTED Custom-designed model home by award winning Architect Don Cooper. Gracious front porches with expansive views of the Manatee River and picturesque sunsets. Soaring 12 foot living room and kitchen with center island, custom cabinetry, farm sink, and Jennair appliances. First floor Master with tray ceiling and a French door leading to the private courtyard lanai and pool area. Master bath area with vaulted ceilings, free standing soaker tub, and separate his and hers vanities. Staircase wrapped around the prewired elevator shaft leads you to the upstairs Den/Media room. Second Master/VIP Suite upstairs with vaulted ceilings and French doors opening out to 2nd floor porch with breathtaking river views. Third bedroom with ensuite and French doors. This home is located in the exclusive enclave Redfish Cove, a 6 home river front community located steps away from the Bradenton Yacht Club, Snead Island and the 365 acre Emerson Point Preserve. Each home has their own private dock with direct water access to Terra Ceia Bay, Tampa Bay, and the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Minutes away from some of the best fishing Florida has to offer.
- MLS® #A4408510
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,762
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Historical
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, In City Limits, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Address4016 11th Street Ct W
- SubdivisionRedfish Cove/terra-mana
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$523
- Avg. asking price$1,445,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Ice Maker, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- Days on Market357
Neighborhoods Similar to Redfish Cove/terra-mana
Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$765,000 - $2,486,000|
|Price Range:||$1,495,000 - $1,495,000|
The Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$1,590,000 - $1,590,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bsg Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.