- MLS® #:A4458063
- Northwest Estates Sub
- 305 74th Street Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1784 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6203 Skyward Ct, Bradenton
Short Sale; Listing price may not be sufficient to pay the total of all liens and costs of sale. Sale of property at full listing price may require approval of seller’s lender(s). LIVE ON VACATION NOW! Welcome to your own tropical retreat! This home is GORGEOUS INSIDE AND OUT! Newer Stainless Steel Appliances and NEW HVAC! This fabulous home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Tara Preserve where you can enjoy a Resort Style Golf Community WITHOUT a Country Club Membership! Pay-as-you-play Golf and driving Range, Pickleball, Community Heated pool and Spa, Community Clubhouse with many neighborhood Clubs and Gatherings and Tennis Courts. Centrally located and close to I75, shopping, many restaurants and only 25 minutes to Downtown Sarasota. (CDD included in taxes)
- MLS® #A4407611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,868
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- # of Garages2021
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address6203 Skyward Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Ii Subphase F
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$324,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market203
- Short SaleYes
- MLS® #:O5836392
- Elwood Park Sub
- 4616 30th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1777 Sq Ft 1.03 AC
- MLS® #:T3190926
- 14366 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2003 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Ph Ii Subphase F
Greenfield Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $335,000|
Hunters Walk Hamlets
|Price Range:||$239,000 - $329,998|
Sabal Harbour Ph V
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $300,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 11:44am EST.