- MLS® #:A4445702
- Skylee Pines Sub
- 2316 Nw 85th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 3466 Sq Ft 0.74 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
922 Maritime Ct, Bradenton
5 BEDS, 6.5 BATHS, 4,665 sq. ft. bright, open floor plan with water views, courtyard entry 3-car garage on a corner lot. Architectural details, abundant windows and excellent sight lines throughout create a modern sense of relaxation for casual Florida living. Great room has 25 ft. trey ceiling, pocket sliders to heated pool/spa/waterfall and summer kitchen, the perfect indoor/outdoor ambiance. A private office off the front entry w/bonus room connected by french doors. A Chef’s kitchen equipped w/center island 5-burner gas cook top, SS vent hood and appliances, built-in oven, warming drawer, granite counters, cabinets galore, breakfast bar and cafe area for casual dining, built-in desk, wine chiller, large laundry/mud room, 1st floor full bath w/ access to pool and a half bath off great room. The first floor master retreat offers his/her baths each w/walk-in showers, double sinks, walk-in closets, and a relaxing garden tub. The 2nd floor offers a 2nd living space or game room, 2 bedroom en suites, 2 additional bedrooms, 6th full bath with double sinks, and a large bonus/media room w/double French doors to patio. Waterlefe Golf & River Club is a gated community offering championship golf course, a 59 slip marina with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico, fine dining, salt water lap pool, Tiki Bar, fitness center, and so much more. Central location to excellent schools, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Gulf beaches, UTC Mall, restaurants & shopping.
- MLS® #A4407173
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,665
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market913
- Address922 Maritime Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un10
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$211
- Avg. asking price$814,475
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4456504
- River Club North, Lts 113-147
- 6721 Oakmont Way
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 6 BD 5 BA 4809 Sq Ft 1.54 AC
- MLS® #:A4460260
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 5637 Arnie Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2799 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un10
River Strand Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48 99
|Price Range:||$779,000 - $779,000|
|Price Range:||$169,997 - $2,300,000|
Rosedale Highlands Sp B
|Price Range:||$639,000 - $1,050,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 12:15am EST.