- MLS® #:A4425103
- East Point Ogden Sub Of
- 301 14th Ave W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 6 BD 4 BA 4156 Sq Ft 1.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4024 11th Street Ct W, Palmetto
Pre-construction. To be built. Gracious front porch with expansive views of the Manatee River and picturesque sunsets. Soaring 12 foot living room and kitchen with center island, custom cabinetry, farm sink, and Jennair appliances. First floor Master with tray ceiling and a French door leading to the private courtyard lanai and pool area. Master bath area with vaulted ceilings, free standing soaker tub, and separate his and hers vanities. Staircase wrapped around the prewired elevator shaft leads you to the upstairs Den/Media room. Second Master/VIP Suite upstairs with vaulted ceilings and French doors opening out to 2nd floor porch with breathtaking river views. Third bedroom with ensuite and French doors. This home is located in the exclusive enclave Redfish Cove, a 6 home river front community located steps away from the Bradenton Yacht Club, Snead Island and the 365 acre Emerson Point Preserve. Each home has their own private dock with direct water access to Terra Ceia Bay, Tampa Bay, and the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Minutes away from some of the best fishing Florida has to offer.
- MLS® #A4406720
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,762
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Marina
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address4024 11th Street Ct W
- SubdivisionTerra-mana Harbor Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$543
- Avg. asking price$1,499,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market332
- MLS® #:A4408510
- Redfish Cove/terra-mana
- 4016 11th Street Ct W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 4 BA 2762 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Terra-mana Harbor Sub
Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$765,000 - $2,486,000|
Redfish Cove terra mana
|Price Range:||$1,445,900 - $1,445,900|
Harbor Hills sub
|Price Range:||$1,390,000 - $1,390,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.