- MLS® #:A4439694
- Golf Course Estates
- 1655 51st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2768 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6924 Devon Cv, Bradenton
New BUILD-Welcome to the SIESTA Spec home by Stock Classics Homes! This luxurious home is in the Hawkstone gated community of Country Club East in Lakewood Ranch. Beautifully appointed with exquisite options and upgrades. The expansive outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen, custom pool and spa package. Very spacious home in a community with abundant amenities. Conveniently located near the new 10,000+ square foot clubhouse "The Lodge" as well as the new Resident Amenity Center featuring a pool and fitness facility "The Retreat". This home is MOVE-IN Ready!!
- MLS® #A4402487
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market487
- Address6924 Devon Cv
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$311
- Avg. asking price$895,454
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4426017
- Pomello Park
- 7006 229th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 4 BA 2497 Sq Ft 9.39 AC
- MLS® #:A4422010
- 605 Wildlife Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2288 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee Un 3d
|Price Range:||$930,000 - $999,999|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ii
|Price Range:||$799,000 - $899,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee U2a 2e
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $1,375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.