- MLS® #:A4452050
- Loop Of Northwest Bradenton Sub
- 1814 97th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 3577 Sq Ft 0.77 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6924 Devon Cv, Bradenton
New BUILD-Welcome to the SIESTA Spec home by Stock Classics Homes! This luxurious home is in the Hawkstone gated community of Country Club East in Lakewood Ranch. Beautifully appointed with exquisite options and upgrades. The expansive outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen, custom pool and spa package. Very spacious home in a community with abundant amenities. Conveniently located near the new 10,000+ square foot clubhouse "The Lodge" as well as the new Resident Amenity Center featuring a pool and fitness facility "The Retreat". This home is MOVE-IN Ready!!
- MLS® #A4402487
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market526
- Address6924 Devon Cv
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$311
- Avg. asking price$898,013
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4450599
- Rosedale Highlands Sp C
- 5324 96th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2820 Sq Ft 0.46 AC
- MLS® #:A4406459
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 4852 Tobermory Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2173 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
Esplanade Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$819,900 - $819,900|
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $2,546,000|
Shoreview At Lakewood Ranch Waterside
|Price Range:||$603,195 - $1,199,000|
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.