- MLS® #:A4412245
- River Strand/heritage Harbour
- 126 Babbling Brook Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1564 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5446 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
Great location, price reduced and motivated seller !!! This beautiful 2bed/2bath fully furnished villa built by Neal Homes in 2015 offers amenities, active residents amongst the community, and is in a gated community, just bring your suitcase and move right in. Equipped with stainless steel appliances in the gourmet kitchen setting with an island for your breakfast pleasure. Granite countertops, 18" ceramic tile throughout the open floor plan, tray ceiling, recess lighting, ceiling fans, and enclosed lanai for your peaceful enjoyment. The formal diningroom area can be converted to an office area depending on your needs. The masterbedroom is carpeted with walk in closets, dual split sinks for his/hers in the bathroom with a walk in tiled shower stall. The guest bedroom is carpeted and easy access to guest bath. Laundry facility in closet has washer and dryer. Screened lanai has beautiful outdoor furniture. This gated community has a community pool and spa, an exercise room to stay in shape, outdoor grilling near the pool for party fun, a game room/library on premises too. The neighborhood has sidewalks throughout for nice walks around the community, as well as speed bumps for safety measures. The residential community is very active with fun trips, card games, pool parties, barbeques and has a friendly atmosphere. Great school systems in place, close to dining, shopping at the famous UTC mall, movies and beautiful sandy beaches about 20 minutes away. Easy access for commuting on I75. Ready to move in.
- MLS® #A4402447
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,405
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market356
- Address5446 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$182
- Avg. asking price$273,446
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4431890
- 4952 Maymont Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 3 BA 1518 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4431440
- Fairway Trace At Peridia I Ph
- 4728 Sand Trap Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 2071 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairfield
Savannah Preserve At Univ Place Or2224 1318
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $307,500|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour A 1
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $264,900|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.