- MLS® #:A4441123
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10228 Loch Lomond Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 4 BA 2481 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4614 61st Dr E, Bradenton
• This spacious, luxury home with a large pool and plenty of space to grant everyone their privacy is ideal for extended and blended groups. • There are four bedrooms in three separate zones each with a full bathroom per zone. • The open-plan living and dining rooms can fill multi-purpose functions. • The combined kitchen and gathering room with views over the custom-designed, over-sized pool and a long pond, teeming with Florida wildlife, are great for group get-togethers. • A generous-sized private den or office with double doors ensures privacy and quietness when it is needed. • Upstairs is a bonus room with full bath, long pond view and a walk in closet. It is adaptable to whatever purpose you wish. • Outside, the sizable lanai offers beautiful long views of the subtropical pond. There is a generous shaded area for al fresco dining. A full bathroom has convenient access directly from the lanai. • This property offers exceptional value for money with a low price per sq ft for such a spacious, high quality home.
- MLS® #A4214662
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,083
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Heated, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market451
- Address4614 61st Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Phase 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$146
- Avg. asking price$449,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Crown Molding, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4408678
- El Conquistador Village Ii A
- 4115 Pinar Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 4 BA 3444 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
- MLS® #:A4446248
- Esplanade Ph Ii
- 5030 Serata Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1874 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Phase 1
|Price Range:||$405,000 - $599,000|
Links At Palm Aire Sub
|Price Range:||$474,900 - $474,900|
River Club North Lts 86 112
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $439,000|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Worldwide.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.