- MLS® #:A4436949
- Palma Sola Harbour Condo 4
- 9519 Azure Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1296 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4513 Lexington Cir, Bradenton
THIS BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED LAKE FRONT VILLA IS THE PERFECT FLORIDA HOME OR GETAWAY!! A WONDERFUL LOCATION WITHIN MOUNT VERNON ON A QUIET SIDE STREET WITH LONG LAKE VIEWS AND THE INSIDE IS JUST AS FABULOUS! Completely updated from floor to ceiling– no detail overlooked! The new kitchen is outfitted with high ceilings, granite counters, white shaker bead-board cabinetry with center island and recessed lighting; wonderful features inside the cabinets as well. Both baths are completely remodeled from the ground up – new showers with beautiful tile, new vanities and high-end finishes. The flooring is beautiful, neutral travertine look porcelain tile throughout - with no thresholds. Windows are all Hurricane Impact with custom shutters and window treatments; new AC installed 9/2018. The back patio has been extended to truly enjoy the lake views and provide plenty of outdoor living space. The wide Carport has been enclosed in the back. This spot is a very quick walk or bike ride to the clubhouse, pool, tennis and shuffleboard courts. AND A BONUS – completely turnkey furnished with a true Florida flair! Excellent quality furnishings with vibrant colors and a completely equipped kitchen. The wonderful community offers boat docks with direct access to Sarasota Bay, a bay front park, miles of walking paths, tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, wood-working shop and very active clubhouse with dances, cards educational seminars and much more. EVERY DETAIL HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF HERE - DON'T MISS IT!!
- MLS® #A4213889
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fitness, Park, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address4513 Lexington Cir
- SubdivisionMount Vernon Ph 2 Condominiu
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$135
- Avg. asking price$206,833
- Homes Available3
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market253
- MLS® #:A4434724
- River Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- 204 3rd St W #408
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1272 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mount Vernon Ph 2 Condominiu
Pine Bay Forest Condo
|Price Range:||$158,900 - $299,000|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 13
|Price Range:||$170,000 - $219,997|
Villages Of Lakeside South Iii
|Price Range:||$214,900 - $214,900|
Listing information courtesy of Peninsula Bay Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.