- MLS® #:A4409966
- Panther Ridge
- 7610 205th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 4121 Sq Ft 13.80 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2710 57th St E, Bradenton
Not many places like this remaining in the county- over 13 acres with 837’ of frontage along the Braden River. The residence is a 2 story home located on a high section of the property where flood insurance is not required. Most of the living area is on the 2nd floor accessible by an elevator in the garage. Upstairs consists of 4 BRs/3BAs plus an open living/ dining room/modern kitchen. The spacious balcony is plumbed for a gas grill and offers elevated views of the river and grounds. The ground floor features a garage that will hold 4 cars parked tandem with garage doors at both ends allowing for easy access. There is also extra space for storage or workshop. The downstairs living space includes a sizable storage room and 24x16 bonus room with attached bath that could be a game room or separate living quarters for whoever is currently overstaying their welcome in one of your guest bedrooms. The bonus room has a separate entrance from the ground floor. The property is conveniently located between SRs 64 & 70, offering easy access to I-75 and Lakewood Ranch amenities. The property is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone looking to build family compound or that just likes lots of privacy. This listing is for the combined parcels offered for sale under MLS A4431833 and A4431878.
- MLS® #A4213154
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,522
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Address2710 57th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$360
- Avg. asking price$761,300
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market437
- MLS® #:A4419864
- Hawk Island
- 3715 N Hawk Island Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 5 BA 4161 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
- MLS® #:U7837238
- Woods Sub H W
- 1820 Palma Sola Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2806 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Na
River Forest Sub
|Price Range:||$710,000 - $710,000|
River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp D2
|Price Range:||$819,900 - $819,900|
Harbour Walk The Inlets
|Price Range:||$800,000 - $800,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:14am EDT.