- MLS® #:A4435811
- River Wind Sub
- 991 River Wind Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2895 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 21st St W, Bradenton
Motivated sellers and mesmerizing views of the Manatee River from this 3,179 square feet residence which sits on a double lot nestled in the sought-after historic river district neighborhood. Beautiful curb appeal with impressive brick paver driveway accented by a porte-cochere and walkway that leads you to beveled glass and hardwood double door entranceway. An aura of warmth greets you as you enter the four-bedroom, three-bath restored and renovated masterpiece with views from almost every room. Appointments include cherry wide plank hardwood floors, oversized crown moldings, custom baseboards, tray ceiling, and rope lighting. Enjoy friends and family in a Chef's kitchen with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and solid cherry cabinetry with a choice of formal dining or in a casual setting of the six-window Florida room overlooking the Rivers’ sparkling water. Revel in the luxurious master bedroom with French doors that open to a paved patio and large fenced backyard. Master bath has both a walk-in shower and jetted tub to unwind from the day, with dual vanities and marble tops. Extra-large walk-in dual closets. New air conditioning, garage currently updated with new underground electrics, up-and-over garage door, and new lighting. Close to Riverwalk Park, fine dining, theater, hospitals, the farmers market can be found downtown only minutes away or explore the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria.
- MLS® #A4209581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,179
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Historic District, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market392
- Address114 21st St W
- SubdivisionLe Chalet
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$201
- Avg. asking price$638,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4433288
- Geraldson Sub
- 1021 99th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 4 BA 2812 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
- MLS® #:N6105818
- River Club South Subphase Iv
- 7319 Pine Valley St
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 3557 Sq Ft 0.58 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Le Chalet
Bayfield Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$580,000 - $580,000|
Laguna At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$635,000 - $635,000|
Academy Park Condo Ph Iv V Or2091 2854
|Price Range:||$680,000 - $680,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.