- MLS® #:A4406797
- Bimini Bay Ests
- 9405 Gulf Dr
- Anna Maria, FL 34216
- 4 BD 3 BA 1716 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Gulf Blvd, Anna Maria
Full Gulf views, amazing lagoon pool, beautiful upscale finishes and more! FULL Gulf of Mexico views from this charming home affectionately called the Painted Lady, Emma's House by the Sea is one of four homes built in 1912 by the Palmer family and so named because of their vibrant color. Fully expanded and renovated in 2012 with further updates completed in Dec 2018 (and 3rd bathroom in planning stage), this is a charm filled beach house with delightful period touches including gleaming heart pine floors, original bead board accents, shiplap, period paint choices, and period art work. The luxurious and expansive master retreat overlooks the Gulf and invites one to sleep late and lounge with a good book. Designed for entertaining, the spacious chef's kitchen features a 6 burner gas stove, ice maker and double sided fridge/freezer. Multiple gathering area's, some with full Gulf views will delight guests and family as they settle in for days of sun and relaxation as sweet memories are made. Step out back to the tiki bar and private lagoon style pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscape. Emma's House is being sold turnkey furnished. Situated just steps from the Sandbar Restaurant or stroll to Pine Avenue shops and eateries. Whether you are dashing out the front door to the beach or lazily lounging by the lagoon pool, there is no place quite like Emma's House by the Sea on Anna Maria Island. 2018 there were $160K in rental reservations. Call your agent today for a private showing.
- MLS® #A4206962
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach - Public, Beach-pub
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market901
- ZoningR2 E1
- Address306 Gulf Blvd
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionAnna Maria Beach Sub
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- Price per sq. ft.$760
- Avg. asking price$1,513,100
- Homes Available14
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Neighborhoods Similar to Anna Maria Beach Sub
|Price Range:||$1,395,000 - $1,395,000|
Anna Maria Beach
|Price Range:||$1,399,000 - $1,399,000|
66th St Coastal Cottages Ii Or2378 2687
|Price Range:||$1,500,000 - $1,500,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:14pm EST.