- MLS® #:A4447571
- Lake Club Ph Ii
- 15514 Anchorage Pl
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 7 BA 7060 Sq Ft 1.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14767 Como Cir, Lakewood Ranch
This distinctive model home is in the exclusive Lake View Estates of The Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch. The Andalucía is built by one of Florida's finest award-winning luxury home builders. This gated club community with a Tuscan-inspired setting has decorative bridges, brick cobbled streets, wine vineyards, stone fountains, a unique one-mile long park and The Grande Clubhouse. This lakefront residence features a great room design with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, den, bonus room, lanai, cabana and an over sized 4 car garage. The Highlights include the vanishing edge pool into the lake with a spill back into the sunken outdoor kitchen, covered lanai with outdoor fireplace, luxurious Master retreat with private courtyard, guest suite with bonus room, covered courtyard off the dining room, electronics package, decorative ceiling features, fine quality craftsmanship and stylish finishes. This model home includes a professionally selected furniture and electronics package. Pricing with a leaseback: 9-month leaseback of $15,600 per month and for an Effective Net Price (after leaseback) of $2,995,000.
- MLS® #A4204944
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,120
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Fitness Center, Recreation Facilities, Fitness, Recreation Building
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Other, Infinity, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market665
- Address14767 Como Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph Iii Lakeview Estates
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$585
- Avg. asking price$2,995,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Lake Club Ph Iii Lakeview Estates
Sarasota Polo Club
|Price Range:||$2,650,000 - $2,799,000|
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.