- MLS® #:A4421756
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 8428 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 4022 Sq Ft 1.03 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Tidy Island Blvd, Bradenton
Appraised 11/2017. Waterfront home designed by the acclaimed Parker Walter Group for its discerning current owner who desired a home of extraordinary quality. This spacious 5,615,-square-foot, five-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath residence is like no other on Tidy Island, a community that offers complete value of maintenance-free living and waterfront insurance. Great care was taken to assure that every detail, from the Brazilian cherry floors to the cypress-lined ceilings exemplified a level of perfection that is entirely uncommon. The home, which spans two residential lots, welcomes guests through a pair of tall wood and leaded glass doors. The elegant stairway leads to the large main living area of great room design, with distinct but open spaces and a kitchen that would delight the most cultivated epicurean. The kitchen’s large island provides ample room for both for food preparation and dining. The Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf oven and range with an intricate onyx backsplash of basket weave design and dual Fisher-Paykel dishwashers beg to be utilized in entertaining the home’s guests, who are sure to be captivated by the outstanding views of Sarasota Bay. Volume ceilings draw the eyes upwards to the open loft currently an office. Allow extra time to appreciate the exhaustive complement of amenities, such as automated lighting systems, electronic window and sliding glass door shades. Even the pool has remotes to control heating, lighting and rock waterfall overlooking 100-foot waterfront.
- MLS® #A4202735
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,615
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness Center, Tennis Court(s), Security, Recreation Facilities, Maintenance, Gated, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Waterfront Complex, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Maintenance Free
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Secured, Underground
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewZero Lot Line, Street Private, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, FloodZone, Conservation Area, Lot - Oversized, Flood Zone, Conservation, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market721
- Address39 Tidy Island Blvd
- SubdivisionTidy Island Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$321
- Avg. asking price$1,800,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Intercom, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesEnd Unit, Elevated, Three Or More, Three Or More Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4449301
- Panther Ridge
- 19706 71st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 4680 Sq Ft 7.92 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tidy Island Condo
Cortez Beach Pb1 203
|Price Range:||$799,500 - $2,650,000|
Bradenton Beach Club Bldg 6
|Price Range:||$1,699,000 - $1,699,000|
Sleepy Lagoon Add Db329 21
|Price Range:||$1,796,000 - $1,796,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.