- MLS® #:A4410292
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Ii
- 7108 46th Ct E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 3 BA 3601 Sq Ft 0.45 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Ixora Ave, Ellenton
Located in Ellenton/Parrish area, close to St. Pete, Southern Hillsborough, Downtown Bradenton and Sarasota. Custom waterfront home, convenient to I-75 & located on deepwater canal just off the Manatee River..Visit by land or by sea, coordinates are 27°31'06.0"N 82°31'21.5"W Owner/contractor offers custom built home for boating & entertaining. Lifetime decking on dock with electric davits-canal leads to Manatee River. The oak floating staircase is the only known one in the state. Open plan, kitchen overlooks the dining area, formal living room, & great room with oak flooring throughout. Waterside of the house is lined with top brand sliders. Plantation shutters & oak blinds throughout. Top brand appliances include griddle, grill, & rotisserie convection oven. The downstairs great room has a full bath & has been used as a first-floor mother-in-law suite. Formal living room features include a wood burning fireplace. Owner suite has a 2-person walk-in shower with 18 body and rain nozzles, porcelain floor with dual sinks and lit mirrors. The owner's suite overlooks a two-story atrium with a fabulous waterfront view. Paver driveway, walk-in closets, plenty of storage, new roof in 2011, and tank-less water heater and many extras Wake up every day to brilliant sunrises & water views NO HOA fees.
- MLS® #A4201274
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,542
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Guest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewUnincorporated, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address624 Ixora Ave
- SubdivisionTropical Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$196
- Avg. asking price$499,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Attic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Indoor Grill
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- Days on Market544
- MLS® #:R4901164
- Bougainvillea Place
- 6214 25th St E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 3 BA 3010 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
- MLS® #:A4429472
- Raintree Inlet Sub
- 1908 68th Dr E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 3 BA 1917 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tropical Harbor
River Wilderness Ph I
|Price Range:||$479,000 - $479,000|
Elwood Park Ctd
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $739,900|
|Price Range:||$524,750 - $524,750|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.