- MLS® #:A4448650
- 6021 Gulf Of Mexico Dr
- Longboat Key, FL 34228
- 4 BD 8 BA 7174 Sq Ft 1.06 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6685 Gulf Of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key
Celebrate gracious Florida living in this 12,000-square-foot beachfront estate. Nestled on nearly 200 feet of pristine sandy beach on Longboat Key, this exquisite masterpiece offers stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. No detail has been overlooked in this sheltering space of scrupulous craftsmanship and design integrity. Exposed-beam ceilings and walls of lustrous cedar create a vivid contrast to the gleaming, ash wood floors. Opening onto the dramatic backdrop of sea and sky, the grand room—and terraced spaces beyond—are ideal for entertaining. The commercial-grade kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances and every imaginable amenity, including an eat-in counter for 12 and a butler’s pantry. Other convivial spaces include a formal dining room and a bar and billiards room. There are four guest bedrooms with en-suite baths and a nanny bedroom suite plus a playroom. The sumptuous master suite, on the second floor, offers a serene retreat with its own library and sitting area plus a spa-inspired master bath. Tranquil Gulf breezes beckon you to relax on your private terrace with a soaking hot tub. This spectacular residence also features an elevated pool and spa and a boardwalk leading to the Gulf. Other exquisite features include two offices, a nanny’s suite, fitness room and sauna, sewing room/another bedroom, high-tech electronic safety systems, two elevators, and a four-car garage—with expansion room. Come home to luxury in this welcoming retreat or natural beauty and architectural artistry.
- MLS® #A4198676
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,752
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Underground
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, Above Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address6685 Gulf Of Mexico Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionT J Oxford Sub
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- Price per sq. ft.$980
- Avg. asking price$12,500,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Sauna
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market793
Neighborhoods Similar to T J Oxford Sub
|Price Range:||$11,995,000 - $11,995,000|
Listing information courtesy of Developers Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.