- MLS® #:A4422754
- Trailer Estates
- 6819 Massachusetts St
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1056 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10315 Cortez Rd W #19h, Bradenton
$10K PRICE REDUCTION. This home was extensively remodeled this last summer. It must be seen to be appreciated. This Paradise Bay unit offers over 1300 square feet of fully functional living area. The large, sun-filled, living room flows seamlessly into the dining room, kitchen and lanai. It features two spacious bedrooms, two baths and a laundry area. The just completed remodel included new hard surface flooring throughout, the addition of ductless split air conditioning to the lanai, new electrical panel, painting throughout and much more. The remodel has highlighted the potential this home has always had. The patio/lanai area is bright and spacious. It is the perfect place to relax or entertain friends. On the exterior, this home features a covered carport, an additional concrete pad parking space, and two large storage sheds. Paradise Bay is located on the shores of Sarasota Bay—a truly spectacular location. Sarasota Bay offers gorgeous sunsets, easy access, with no bridges, to the Intercostal Waterway (ICW) and minutes to the Gulf of Mexico. It has a fantastic marina that is available on a first come basis. The Paradise Bay community features a newly refurbished heated swimming pool, shuffleboard and bocci courts, exercise room, recreation hall, hobby room and a fantastic woodworking shop. All of these amenities with a low monthly HOA fee. This is a 55+ community. Paradise Bay is a no dog park. Some indoor pets are allowed. Rentals are permitted in compliance with park rules.
- MLS® #A4192860
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,339
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Recreation Building
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address10315 Cortez Rd W #19h
- SubdivisionParadise Bay Co-op Or1446/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$158
- Avg. asking price$211,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market483
Neighborhoods Similar to Paradise Bay Co-op Or1446/7204
|Price Range:||$219,000 - $219,000|
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Sol haven Acres
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
Listing information courtesy of Edgewater Real Estate, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.