- MLS® #:A4424666
- Bay View Terrace
- 117 7th St N #28
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 2 BD 1 BA 729 Sq Ft 1.61 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1603 Gulf Dr N #17, Bradenton Beach
AFTER MANY YEARS OF ENJOYING OUR DELIGHTFUL ISLAND COTTAGE, IT’S TIME TO SELL. TRADEWINDS’ LOCATION, BETWEEN THE GULF AND SARASOTA BAY, IS PERFECT FOR LONG HOLIDAY WEEKENDS. ON SITE MANAGEMENT ALLOWS FOR DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY RENTALS WHILE THE OWNER CAN EASILY USE THE COTTAGE FOR PRIVATE GETAWAYS. Relax on the porch with a glimpse of the bay or lounge on the sundeck, swim in the pool or fish from the pier just steps away. Across the street is a private white sand beach where you can swim in the turquoise water of the Gulf and enjoy the beautiful sunset views. Turnkey furnished island style, the cottage has a full kitchen, bedroom and bath, plus a queen sleeper in the living room. As a client says on TripAdvisor: The perfect island hideaway. “…being natives, seem to be on an endless search. I think we found it!” A short stroll away lies Historic Bridge Street w/numerous boutique shops & restaurants. Catch the free island wide trolley right outside the driveway & explore the individual styles of Holmes Beach & Anna Maria.
- MLS® #A4187848
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage540
- Year Built1971
- StyleBungalow, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesLaundry Facility, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGuest, None, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address1603 Gulf Dr N #17
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionTradewinds A Condo
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Price per sq. ft.$464
- Avg. asking price$300,757
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market693
Neighborhoods Similar to Tradewinds A Condo
Flamingo Cay Condo Apts Amd
|Price Range:||$230,000 - $315,000|
Village Green Of Bradenton Un H
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
Arbor Oaks Sub Ph 2
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.