- MLS® #:A4452569
- Tillets Bay
- 1231 Bayshore Dr
- Terra Ceia, FL 34250
- 3 BD 3 BA 2544 Sq Ft 9.68 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Terra Ceia
New price dropped $200,000! Lifestyle and opportunity are present in this estate home on 4.9 acres of serene waterfront, that includes a 650-foot pier/dock to Miguel Bay (additional 5.3 acres can be purchased too PID#2140705456). This property offers you multiple uses including large families, St. Stephens and IMG Academy, not for profits and small home businesses. Come and see the possibilities to remodel/update the current home and enjoy the privacy that this property allows, make it an investment/use it for events/Airbnb/camp/corporate, fishing, kayakers and paddleboarding retreat, wedding venue and more. (Please check county restrictions.) This home was custom designed with many features and includes four bedrooms, four baths, amazing over 2,000 square-foot screened covered patios, sparkling pool, Sunshine Skyway views, elevator, fireplace, barrel tile/copper roof, Wolf cooktop, dual dishwashers, Anderson windows and doors, security and hurricane system, two two-car side-entry garages, tons of slab parking for toys/ guests, a charming pergola area, 1,000-gallon propane tank, generator ready and recently brand-new septic system, paint, pressure washing, landscaping and walkways. Hurry and submit your contract on this competitively priced estate home. Bring your imagination and become the owner/investor of this piece of paradise on Terra Ceia Island, with easy access to St. Petersburg, Tampa and I-75.
- MLS® #A4184614
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,874
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Park
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Underground, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Unincorporated, Conservation Area, Conservation, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Tile
- AreaTerra Ceia/Terra Ceia Island
- CityTerra Ceia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34250
- Price per sq. ft.$112
- Avg. asking price$468,875
- Homes Available2053
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Bamboo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Multi/Split, Split Level
- Days on Market277
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.