- MLS® #:A4447473
- Parrish North To County Line
- 13100 County Road 675
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 5 BD 3 BA 3014 Sq Ft 8.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
No Assigned Address State Road 62, Parrish
This Colonial Estate & its gorgeous 71 acres is a reminder of Tara in "Gone With The Wind". Includes home,18 stall stables,& 71 Ac.This huge colonial home has over 3700 ft under air & total of 4641.It features 4 BR,3 full baths.The 4th BR is downstairs & is currently being used as a den, but could be converted to a BR. Dining room,living rm, & TV room are all open to enjoy this country estate,but large enough areas giving plenty of separation.High ceilings with crown molding throughout.A grand 2 story foyer & classic sweeping staircase. Large kitchen with pantry. A breakfast area overlooking wood burning fireplace. Utility areas for both floors with complete hookups for washer and dryer. French doors lead from the living room & kitchen to the lanai,open pool area w/paver deck. Brand new roof on home. Property is completely fenced. The 18 stall concrete block stable has a metal roof,tack room,full bath, & an office. Majestic Oaks surround the pond area behind the house and pool.This property can be purchased 3 ways.1)Home & 7.5 Ac-$499,000,2) 63.97 Ac & Stables-$599,900 and 3)The home,stables & 71 ac for $999,000. A brand new roof is completed. Home should be priced at $650,000, so owners have taken 150,000 for any further repair or upgrades that buyers wish to make. The home and 71 acres should have been priced at 1.2 million and owners have allotted to take off $ 200,000. Price reflects the homes condition. Land, Site, and Tax Information
- MLS® #A4184295
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,702
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ParkingBoat, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Greenbelt View, Water View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Fiberglass
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- AddressNo Assigned Address State Road 62
- SubdivisionNot Applicable
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$226
- Avg. asking price$844,519
- Homes Available21
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Built in Features, Crown Molding
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- Days on Market298
Neighborhoods Similar to Not Applicable
Foxbrook Ph Iii A
|Price Range:||$849,000 - $849,000|
|Price Range:||$784,900 - $784,900|
|Price Range:||$847,500 - $887,700|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.