- MLS® #:A4426265
- Panther Ridge
- 20208 77th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 5 BA 5010 Sq Ft 10.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8341 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
Exceptional. The Victoria by John Cannon Homes. Stunning, detailed Key West architecture welcomes you and upon entering warm, natural colors and finishes surround you. John Cannon's has once again created a new masterpiece at The Concession, and once inside, perfect symmetry leads you from the foyer, gallery and great room to outdoor spaces. Intricate beamed ceilings in the home add depth and visual interest throughout the home, such as pairing a light painted ceiling with rich wood and laying the beams in an intricate basket-weave pattern. Situated just off the dining room, flanking the entrance to the kitchen is a stone surrounded, temperature controlled wine room. The expansive kitchen is a chefs' dream and offers unparalleled views to the outdoor living area and surrounding preserves. The master suite, while rich and luxurious, brings nature indoors at the master bath, complete with pocketing, sliding glass doors, deck, outdoor shower and a dazzling stone fountain. A cabana bar, outdoor dining area and separate sitting area is just opposite the gazebo with fire pit. In addition to two en-suite guest rooms, an executive suite is located at the front of the home.
- MLS® #A4152594
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,193
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesPublic, Fiber Optics, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market1121
- Address8341 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$417
- Avg. asking price$712,889
- Homes Available28
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4427468
- 8451 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 7 BA 5503 Sq Ft 1.02 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
Lakewood Ranch Country Club
|Price Range:||$659,000 - $859,900|
Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Uu1d
|Price Range:||$750,000 - $750,000|
Country Club East At Lakewd Rnch Vv1
|Price Range:||$700,990 - $700,990|
Listing information courtesy of Elite Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.