- MLS® #:A4159124
- Ironwood Third Condo
- 4440 Ironwood Cir #502d
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 1 BA 750 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7911 Grand Estuary Trl #207, Bradenton
Beautifully turnkey furnished 2/2 condo at RIVER STRAND! Occupied Oct.2018 thru June 2019. 2nd floor unit with beautiful sweeping views of the lake and golf course. Great opportunity to live here while you build or if in need of a home for the balance of the year. Full amenities available to tenant for the term of the lease for only a $200 fee. Play golf, tennis, work out at the great fitness center, swim in the resort style pool; so much to take advantage of, this condo will be your vacation place! Conveniently located just east of I75 at exit 220, this community is minutes from everything you need; all major shopping including just 15 min. to UTC mall, beaches, airport, doctors, banks, etc. Everything you can think of is in reach. Book more than 30 days and get a lower rate. 30 Day minimum rental policy.Electric and cable not included in rent, these are to be paid seperately. CURRENTLY OCCUPIED , AVAILABLE MONTH OF JUNE 2019 FOR RENTAL.
- MLS® #A4152199
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2010
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Maintenance, Playground, Maintenance Free
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGolf Course View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market1184
- Address7911 Grand Estuary Trl #207
- SubdivisionRiver Strand
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$64
- Avg. asking price$125,726
- Homes Available72
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4188247
- River Strand
- 8105 Grand Estuary Trl #304
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1232 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4188191
- River Strand
- 6515 Grand Estuary Trl #103
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1254 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Strand
Lexington Ph V Vi Vii
|Price Range:||$1,600 - $1,600|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Sp A Unit 2
|Price Range:||$3,400 - $3,400|
Central Park Sp D 1bb D 2a D 2b
|Price Range:||$1,900 - $1,900|
Listing information courtesy of Amtrade Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.