- MLS® #:A4168881
- Concession Ph I
- 19403 Beacon Park Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 4472 Sq Ft 0.58 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
This MID-CENTURY MODERN masterpiece has been virtually unchanged and unaltered since it debuted in 1960 as the pinnacle of Florida contemporary design, and the ultimate in modern living. Incorporating important Sarasota School of Architecture tenets in it's design, siting, materials and adaptations to the area's natural climate this TWO-ACRE PARCEL has long been considered one of the finest waterfront properties on the Manatee River. Grandly situated on Riverview Boulevard, the County's most coveted address, this private ESTATE-SIZED parcel is hidden from view amidst a serene park-like setting where the cares of the world seem to drift away. Owned by the same family since the late 1950’s, and left completely original, you can step back in time to the marvel of an 8- foot round stainless steel kitchen service bar, atomic style pendant lighting, built-in Hi-Fi stereo system and terrazzo flooring imbedded with pearl. The prominent owners entertained countless regional dignitaries with champagne and oysters on the half-shell grilled right in the kitchen, but yet provided a supremely comfortable family home with every conceivable modern, even "jet set" convenience.
- MLS® #A4133355
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,667
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Custom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGuest, Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Oversized Lot, Irregular Lot, In City Limits, FloodZone, Lot - Oversized, Lot - Irregular, Flood Zone, Water View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Balcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address3002 Riverview Blvd
- SubdivisionB Fogarty Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$368
- Avg. asking price$943,725
- Homes Available4
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Built in Features, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1084
- MLS® #:A4194821
- Concession Ph Ii Blk A
- 19312 Ganton Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 5 BA 4880 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:A4409819
- Manatee River Region; N/a
- 1705 71st St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 4482 Sq Ft 1.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to B Fogarty Sub
Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1a
|Price Range:||$439,900 - $1,329,000|
Bollettieri Resort Villas Xi
|Price Range:||$799,000 - $1,175,000|
|Price Range:||$695,000 - $1,100,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 6:30pm EDT.