- MLS® #:A4202735
- Tidy Island Condo
- 39 Tidy Island Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 5 BD 5 BA 5615 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
This MID-CENTURY MODERN masterpiece has been virtually unchanged and unaltered since it debuted in 1960 as the pinnacle of Florida contemporary design, and the ultimate in modern living. Incorporating important Sarasota School of Architecture tenets in it's design, siting, materials and adaptations to the area's natural climate this TWO-ACRE PARCEL has long been considered one of the finest waterfront properties on the Manatee River. Grandly situated on Riverview Boulevard, the County's most coveted address, this private ESTATE-SIZED parcel is hidden from view amidst a serene park-like setting where the cares of the world seem to drift away. Owned by the same family since the late 1950’s, and left completely original, you can step back in time to the marvel of an 8- foot round stainless steel kitchen service bar, atomic style pendant lighting, built-in Hi-Fi stereo system and terrazzo flooring imbedded with pearl. The prominent owners entertained countless regional dignitaries with champagne and oysters on the half-shell grilled right in the kitchen, but yet provided a supremely comfortable family home with every conceivable modern, even "jet set" convenience.
- MLS® #A4133355
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,667
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fruit Trees, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address3002 Riverview Blvd
- SubdivisionB Fogarty Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$493
- Avg. asking price$2,300,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Inside Utility, Unfurnished, Volume Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market842
- MLS® #:A4168881
- Concession Ph I
- 19403 Beacon Park Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 4472 Sq Ft 0.58 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to B Fogarty Sub
|Price Range:||$645,900 - $645,900|
34 17 Sec 28
|Price Range:||$1,250,000 - $1,250,000|
|Price Range:||$1,650,000 - $1,650,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 11:03pm EST.