- MLS® #:A4159720
- The Sanctuary At River Strand
- 6727 Rookery Lake Dr.
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 2244 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9009 Heritage Sound Dr, Bradenton
Beautifully turnkey furnished River Strand home available for rent. This roomy 3 bedroom plus a den/office, 2 bathroom home features a living room/dining room combination and separate family room/kitchen combination with a built in desk. Kitchen features corian counter tops, stainless appliances, island with breakfast bar and eat in area. Master bedroom has an attached den, large walk in closet, en suite bathroom with double sinks, garden tub, shower and water closet. Master bedroom has a king sized bed. Guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination. First guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and second guest bedroom has two twin beds. Televisions in all bedrooms and the living room. The home has a private caged salt water pool with hot tub. Home has a laundry room with utility sink and a two car garage (ONLY ONE SPOT AVAILABLE). Home is located in a gated community. Community ammenities include: clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining, conference rooms, billiards, fitness center, resort style pool, jacuzzi, 27-hole, championship golf course and 8 Har-tru Tennis Courts.
- MLS® #A4133142
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,052
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Child Safety Fence, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Address9009 Heritage Sound Dr
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour Ph I Sp E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$2
- Avg. asking price$4,667
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- Days on Market1389
- MLS® #:A4415173
- Esplanade Ph Iii @ Lakewood Ranch
- 12733 Sorrento Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1689 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4415975
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 899 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp E
Coach Homes Iv At River Strand Ph 4 Or24
|Price Range:||$4,800 - $4,800|
Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48 99
|Price Range:||$2,650 - $6,500|
The Lagoon I At Tidewater Preserve Ph I
|Price Range:||$4,500 - $4,500|
Listing information courtesy of Jennette Properties Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.